Restaurant Wils pays tribute to the true core of every kitchen: Fire. 
Our guests can dine at the kitchen- and bar counter or at a classic table setting. The roof terrace is overlooking the Olympic stadium. Our chefs cook refined dishes in an open kitchen with a fire pit, woodstove and bake sourdough bread in woodfire ovens.

The restaurant owes its name from the architect Jan Wils, who designed the Olympic stadium and surrounding buildings. With his design the Olympic fire returned to the Olympic games in 1928, the year Amsterdam held the games.

Wils received a Michelin star a year after opening.


Stadionplein 26 - 3rd floor
1076 CM Amsterdam

We can be reached by phone from 11 am – 5 pm during opening hours.
+31 (0) 20 236 65 22

The Olympic Stadium parking garage is easy to reach from the A10 and is open 24 hours a day. The entrance is on Laan der Hesperiden.


Following the tightened government measures, we are temporarily closing the doors of the restaurant. We are open for take away. Check our current offers on the ‘reservations’ page. (Pick-up at the entree of the restaurant).

Our privacy policy



Sign up for our newsletter below to stay informed.